How to Make Super Cool Fire-Breathing Dragon
Spend your day with your kiddos learning how to make this fun fire-breathing dragon. The one children love!
Dragons are mythological creatures that no longer exist in this world, but let’s bring them to life once again by creating one of them today.
You’re not going to make just a dragon. You are going to make a fire-breathing dragon!
Before we start, here are 3 interesting facts about dragons:
- Some say that dragons are poisonous
- Dragons are usually described as a huge, gigantic reptile or lizard-like creature
- Some dragons are said to blow fire, other dragons fly, some blow ice!
Now, let’s get crafting!
What you need:
- Empty toilet paper roll
- Yellow or blue construction paper
- 2 medium pom poms
- 2 small pom poms
- Different colours of tissue paper
- 2 Googly eyes
What you do:
- Cut the construction paper so it would completely cover the empty toilet paper roll
- Glue the construction paper onto the empty roll
- Attach pom-poms to the paper tube, as shown in the video
- Use glue to attach the googly eyes onto medium pom-poms
- Cut long strips out of different colours of tissue paper
- Glue them inside of the paper roll
- One, two, three, BLOW!
Discover the Determination in You
Welcome to Space, little hero! Join the Impossible Possible Team on an amazing trip through the Cosmos. Get ready for an adventure among the stars.
Discover the Courage in You
Go on a journey under the bright streetlights as you discover the secrets in a magical city. Just be careful because there are shadows looming all around.
Discover the Leader in You
On this adventure, you’ll find yourself in a strange world with talking trees and turtle kings. Making your way across hills and through the forest, you’ll meet great new friends.