How to Make Spinner Craft
Learn how to make a fun and easy summer craft that kids love
Today you will learn how to make this fun and colorful spinners using cardboard – aren’t they precious? You can get really creative with painting these.
Did you know that:
- Most popular spinners are fidget spinners
- The creator of the spinners is chemical engineer Catherine Hettinger
- They may be useful for ADD, ADHD, anxiety and autism, but they can also be distracting
Let’s get crafting!
What you need:
- Cardboard (you can also use cereal box)
- A piece of white paper
- Twine or rope
- Color markers
- A pair of compasses
What you do:
- Make 2 circles onto a white paper using your compass
- Cut out paper circles
- Cut out the same size circle from cardboard
- Color your white circles – the more color the more fun to watch it spin!
- Glue the paper to the cardboard circle, one for each side
- Make two holes in the center of the circle
- Take a piece of rope, run it through the holes and tie a knot
Well done! The spinner is ready for spinning!