How to Make Spinner Craft
Learn how to make a fun and easy summer craft that kids love
Today you will learn how to make this fun and colorful spinners using cardboard – aren’t they precious? You can get really creative with painting these.
Did you know that:
- Most popular spinners are fidget spinners
- The creator of the spinners is chemical engineer Catherine Hettinger
- They may be useful for ADD, ADHD, anxiety and autism, but they can also be distracting
Let’s get crafting!
What you need:
- Cardboard (you can also use cereal box)
- A piece of white paper
- Twine or rope
- Color markers
- A pair of compasses
What you do:
- Make 2 circles onto a white paper using your compass
- Cut out paper circles
- Cut out the same size circle from cardboard
- Color your white circles – the more color the more fun to watch it spin!
- Glue the paper to the cardboard circle, one for each side
- Make two holes in the center of the circle
- Take a piece of rope, run it through the holes and tie a knot
Well done! The spinner is ready for spinning!
Discover the Determination in You
Welcome to Space, little hero! Join the Impossible Possible Team on an amazing trip through the Cosmos. Get ready for an adventure among the stars.
Discover the Courage in You
Go on a journey under the bright streetlights as you discover the secrets in a magical city. Just be careful because there are shadows looming all around.
Discover the Leader in You
On this adventure, you’ll find yourself in a strange world with talking trees and turtle kings. Making your way across hills and through the forest, you’ll meet great new friends.