How to Make Origami Penguin
Take a piece of paper and learn how to make this fun origami penguin.
In this article, you will learn how to make a super fun origami penguin.
Before we get into it, did you know all of these fun facts about penguins?
- Penguins are flightless birds
- Penguins spend around half their time in the water and the other half on land
- Penguins can drink sea water
Enough of the facts. Let’s get crafting now!
The only thing you need for this craft is a square size of paper. You can use origami paper or cut a square out of any paper you have at home.
What you do:
- Fold the paper diagonally half and unfold
- Fold the right corner to the middle of the paper. Do the same with the left corner
- Turn it over
- Fold the bottom part downwards
- Fold the right corner close to the middle. Do the same with the left corner
- Fold small part of the top (about 0.5 cm) backwards. And fold the small triangle at the bottom backward
- Fold the paper backwards. Check the video when in doubt.
- Now comes the tricky part! Fold the small part of the top outwards and then inwards.
- Fold the top part down, so the small triangle is on top of the first layer
- Turn over
- Fold the right corner to the middle. Do the same with the left corner
- Fold your creation to half
Here you go! Your penguin is ready to be added to your origami jungle!
Discover the Determination in You
Welcome to Space, little hero! Join the Impossible Possible Team on an amazing trip through the Cosmos. Get ready for an adventure among the stars.
Discover the Courage in You
Go on a journey under the bright streetlights as you discover the secrets in a magical city. Just be careful because there are shadows looming all around.
Discover the Leader in You
On this adventure, you’ll find yourself in a strange world with talking trees and turtle kings. Making your way across hills and through the forest, you’ll meet great new friends.