How to Make Origami Butterfly
Here’s the perfect summer craft for your kids. Let’s get crafty!
Now you are going to learn how to make a small origami butterfly! It is a perfect summer craft for kids.
You may think that making a butterfly is difficult. Don’t worry, it is easier than you think. And even if you are not able to make it on your first time, try again and you will make it.
Did you know these 3 fun facts about butterflies?
• Butterflies taste with their feet
• Most butterflies feed on nectar from flowers.
• Birdwing butterflies have large, angular wings and fly in a similar way to birds.
What you need:
• A sheet of square size paper. Choose any color you like
What you do:
1. Fold the square in half horizontally and vertically, then unfold
2. Fold the square in half diagonally and then unfold
3. Holding two opposite sides, push the centers together until they meet in the middle of the square. Flatten the sides above and below so you’re left with a flat triangle with several layers.
4. Fold the bottom corners of the top layer to the top corner
5. Flip the paper and fold the top of the triangle backwards over the bottom edge
6. Tuck the tip that sticks out over the side and turn the card over and fold in half
Hurrah! You are done!
Discover the Determination in You
Welcome to Space, little hero! Join the Impossible Possible Team on an amazing trip through the Cosmos. Get ready for an adventure among the stars.
Discover the Courage in You
Go on a journey under the bright streetlights as you discover the secrets in a magical city. Just be careful because there are shadows looming all around.
Discover the Leader in You
On this adventure, you’ll find yourself in a strange world with talking trees and turtle kings. Making your way across hills and through the forest, you’ll meet great new friends.