How to Make Corner Bookmark
A wonderful hand made fox bookmark you can make in minutes
What would be more fun than having a fox as a bookmark?
In this short article, you will discover how to make a bookmark.
But, what is bookmark?
3 fun facts about bookmarks:
- The first bookmark emerged 2000 years ago
- Bookmarks can be made of paper, metal, silk, wood, and plastic
- It is used to mark one’s place in a book
Now let’s get crafting!
What you need:
- Orange color origami paper
- White paper
- Black marker
- Scissors (child safe)
What you do:
- Fold the paper in half diagonally
- Take the top layer at the top of the triangle and fold it towards the bottom of the triangle
- Fold the left and right corners to touch the bottom center of the triangle
- Unfold both corners – it’s all about the fold
- Take the right corner and fold it towards the top of the triangle and then place it inside the pocket that has formed
- Do the same with the left corner
Great! You have the basic bookmark design!
Next, we are going to make the ears and the eyes of the fox!
- Cut the eye shapes and glue them on
- Cut ears for the fox and glue them on
- Draw the eyes and the nose
You will now always return to your favorite book with ease.
If you don’t have a book that you really like yet, have a look at the kids favorite ‘Discover the Courage in You”.