How to Make Corner Bookmark
A wonderful hand made fox bookmark you can make in minutes
What would be more fun than having a fox as a bookmark?
In this short article, you will discover how to make a bookmark.
But, what is bookmark?
3 fun facts about bookmarks:
- The first bookmark emerged 2000 years ago
- Bookmarks can be made of paper, metal, silk, wood, and plastic
- It is used to mark one’s place in a book
Now let’s get crafting!
What you need:
- Orange color origami paper
- White paper
- Black marker
- Scissors (child safe)
What you do:
- Fold the paper in half diagonally
- Take the top layer at the top of the triangle and fold it towards the bottom of the triangle
- Fold the left and right corners to touch the bottom center of the triangle
- Unfold both corners – it’s all about the fold
- Take the right corner and fold it towards the top of the triangle and then place it inside the pocket that has formed
- Do the same with the left corner
Great! You have the basic bookmark design!
Next, we are going to make the ears and the eyes of the fox!
- Cut the eye shapes and glue them on
- Cut ears for the fox and glue them on
- Draw the eyes and the nose
You will now always return to your favorite book with ease.
If you don’t have a book that you really like yet, have a look at the kids favorite ‘Discover the Courage in You”.
Discover the Determination in You
Welcome to Space, little hero! Join the Impossible Possible Team on an amazing trip through the Cosmos. Get ready for an adventure among the stars.
Discover the Courage in You
Go on a journey under the bright streetlights as you discover the secrets in a magical city. Just be careful because there are shadows looming all around.
Discover the Leader in You
On this adventure, you’ll find yourself in a strange world with talking trees and turtle kings. Making your way across hills and through the forest, you’ll meet great new friends.