How to Make Classic Origami Airplane
Origami airplane is easy to make and won’t take more than 5 minutes. But even if it does, we will have fun the entire time!
It is time to learn how to make an origami airplane, but before we start, here are some fun facts about them:
● Airplanes are fixed-wing aircrafts that are propelled through the air by engines
● The Wright brothers invented and flew the first airplane in 1903
● Special airplanes can reach speeds up to 1,235 kilometers-per-hour, which is 25 times faster than your mommy drives in the city!
Origami Airplane is easy to make and won’t take more than 5 minutes. But even if it does, we will have fun the entire time!
Before we start, go and find a piece of paper. You can use paper that is as big as a page from your book.
What you do:
1. Take a rectangular paper and fold it in half vertically
2. Open the paper and fold the top right and left corner into the center line
3. Fold the top edges into the center line
4. Fold the plane half
5. Fold the top edges down, matching the bottom edge
6. Bonus: Draw windows on the plane!
Great! Your plane is now ready for take-off!
Discover the Determination in You
Welcome to Space, little hero! Join the Impossible Possible Team on an amazing trip through the Cosmos. Get ready for an adventure among the stars.
Discover the Courage in You
Go on a journey under the bright streetlights as you discover the secrets in a magical city. Just be careful because there are shadows looming all around.
Discover the Leader in You
On this adventure, you’ll find yourself in a strange world with talking trees and turtle kings. Making your way across hills and through the forest, you’ll meet great new friends.