How To Make a Mother’s Day Craft
Super fun super fast! Let’s make a mother’s day card together, your children will love this!
As Mother’s Day is almost here, it is a good idea to learn how to make something nice for a mother.
Did you know these 3 fun facts about Mother’s Day?
The first Mother’s Day was celebrated in 1908.
In most countries and languages, the word for mother begins with “m”.
Mother’s Day is celebrated in close to 50 countries in different parts of the world.
Learn how to make a card with a bouquet of hearts that will definitely bring a smile on her face.
Let’s get started!
What you need:
- 1 sheet of white thick paper
- 5 different colored paper of your preference
- Some color markers
- Scissors (child safe)
What you do:
- Cut out 10-15 small hearts from colored paper
Easy guide to cut hearts: First cut a small rectangle. Fold it in half and draw a half of heart. Take the scissors and cut it out following the drawn line. Repeat the process for 10-15 times.
- Color the hearts of your preference. You can draw a different pattern or write personal messages on the hearts.
- Fold the white paper in half to make a card
- Glue the hearts to the paper
- With a green marker, draw some flower stems from the hearts that overlap and meet in the middle
- Cut a small piece of paper and attach it to the flower stems
Add a personal wish and give the lovely handmade card to your mother this Mother’s Day!
Example of a wish:
Your love is like a rainbow that brings color into my world. I am such a lucky child. I love you, Mama!
Discover the Determination in You
Welcome to Space, little hero! Join the Impossible Possible Team on an amazing trip through the Cosmos. Get ready for an adventure among the stars.
Discover the Courage in You
Go on a journey under the bright streetlights as you discover the secrets in a magical city. Just be careful because there are shadows looming all around.
Discover the Leader in You
On this adventure, you’ll find yourself in a strange world with talking trees and turtle kings. Making your way across hills and through the forest, you’ll meet great new friends.