How to Create Fun and Simple Origami Fox
Learn how to make a fun and easy origami fox, that is inspired by our books’ character, Silvy the Fox.
Do you think that it’s time to create our extraordinary origami paper jungle? We think that too, and Silvy could be our first inspiration.
In this article, you are going to learn how to make an origami paper fox, following our easy step-by-step guide.
Before we start, here are 3 fun facts about foxes:
- Foxes can live up to 14 years
- Foxes are mostly active at night
- Foxes have amazing hearing, they can hear a watch ticking 36 meters away
Now let’s get into it!
The only thing you need for this craft is a square piece of orange paper (size 15 x 15 cm) and a black pen.
What you do:
- Fold your paper in half diagonally
- Now you have a triangle. Fold it in half
- Open the triangle
- Fold the right corner of the triangle to the top
- Repeat the step number 4 with the left corner
- Now you have a square. Flip it around
- Fold the square in half
- Fold all the layer as shown in the video
- Open the first layer
- Fold the top of the second layer down
- Fold the tail inwards to make the fox more stable
- Use your pen to draw a nose and eyes
Well done, you have now learned how to create a beautiful origami fox! Silvy must be so happy for what we have achieved!
Stay tuned until our next origami craft, when we will create more and more origami animals!