Call for Heroes
Give credit to that amazing human being that has made your life better through an act of kindness. Small or big. They deserve recognition.
The idea for our #CallForHeroes campaign has come from the initiative to promote kindness as a quality that everyone should have, including children. Perhaps you don’t notice, but every single day, a million acts of kindness happen across the world.
A million people, who for us are heroes, they mean a lot to somebody else, because they simply offered their seat to an elder person in a crowded bus, or in a more serious case, they took the difficult decision of participating in a transplantation to save someone else’s life.
Let’s throw some shiny light on these amazing people who live among us, and have their act of kindness shared on our blog, for other people to see them as exemplars!
“The world doesn’t change by our opinion, but by our example!” -Paulo Coelho
Here’s what you need to do in order to get featured on our blog:
1. Think of an act of kindness that happened in your life, by a person you now call your hero
2. Then write a short essay, describing this act of kindness and how it made you feel
3. Share it on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #CallForHeroes and tag @mybookheroes. Or send us your story at email@example.com
4. Receive a little gift for your participation and your Hero
5. Get your story published on our blog, and your hero’s act to be spoken-out to our precious community!
We can’t wait to read your stories, get inspired and inspire others with your heroes’ acts of kindness!
Let’s #CallForHeroes, and promote kindness for everyone, together! ♥
Discover the Determination in You
Welcome to Space, little hero! Join the Impossible Possible Team on an amazing trip through the Cosmos. Get ready for an adventure among the stars.
Discover the Courage in You
Go on a journey under the bright streetlights as you discover the secrets in a magical city. Just be careful because there are shadows looming all around.
Discover the Leader in You
On this adventure, you’ll find yourself in a strange world with talking trees and turtle kings. Making your way across hills and through the forest, you’ll meet great new friends.