25 Fun Questions to Ask Your Child
Here are 25 questions you can ask your children throughout the day to get the communication channels open.
We are all very busy parents who quite often feel that we have just reached the end of the rope.
Of course we adore our children but in the middle of our demanding routines it might be hard to get ‘quality time’ together.
But this quality time can be simple moments of real meaningful conversations. We don’t need to take time to do an activity that can take hours. As the word says, it is about ‘quality’ in our time together.
What I discovered as a parent is that just by injecting a few interesting questions during lunch or dinner , or just during simple moments when everyone is doing their thing, it gives everyone the opportunity to get closer.
Here are 25 questions you can ask your children throughout the day to get the communication channels open:
- What has been the best part of your day so far?
- Who made you smile today?
- Name three things you want to do when you grow up! And…why?
- If you would have one superpower what would it be and why?
- What are the five best things about being you?
- What is the funniest thing you ever seen?
- What is the funniest thing you ever said?
- What is the best thing about mum and dad?
- What is your favorite memory with dad?
- What is your favorite memory with mum?
- What is the nicest thing you have even done for a friend? And a friend has done for you?
- Would you rather give up TV, chocolate or friends?
- Who is someone you admire and why?
- What is the first thing you remember?
- If you can fly or be invisible which one do you chose and why?
- What is the hardest thing about being a child?
- What is the best thing about being a child?
- Which five words describe you the best? ( repeat this question for different people in the family)
- What is the most amazing thing you ever heard?
- What are three things you learned lately?
- What is the best advice I gave you?
- What do you think I do when you are not around?
- What makes you feel thankful?
- If you were a professional photographer for a day what would you take pictures of?
- What are three things you want to do this summer? Winter?
You can think of way more questions to add to the list!
If your children are a bit older too, you can ask about traveling, and languages, politics or even relationships and ‘deeper’ matters!
Discover the Determination in You
Welcome to Space, little hero! Join the Impossible Possible Team on an amazing trip through the Cosmos. Get ready for an adventure among the stars.
Discover the Courage in You
Go on a journey under the bright streetlights as you discover the secrets in a magical city. Just be careful because there are shadows looming all around.
Discover the Leader in You
On this adventure, you’ll find yourself in a strange world with talking trees and turtle kings. Making your way across hills and through the forest, you’ll meet great new friends.